Chemical Free Toiletries
Some Chemical Free Toiletries that I Love
- Toothpaste: Auromere Ayurvedic toothpaste
- Soap: Dr. Bronner’s castile soap in peppermint, almond or lavender. Works for the body, to clean the home and even laundry!
- Skin: Every product I have tried from Pratima Spa is incredibly luxurious and effective. They have an excellent all-natural sunscreen.
- For moisturizer try using virgin coconut or sweet almond oil on damp skin.
- Hair: I LOVE Banyan Botanicals Hair Oil. Applying oils to the head and massaging into the scalp is a traditional Ayurvedic practice that has been used for hundreds of years to maintain a thick head of hair.
Be Your Own Drugstore Recipes for Homemade Skincare
Or, rather than going through all that, you can easily make your own truly natural skin care products. Your trips to the drugstore will be fewer, your body will thank you and you will be helping to cut down on the waste and pollution involved with all those plastic bottles and suspect ingredients. Read how to make your own skincare for Chemical Free Toiletries!
I’m always excited when I can share safe, clean and effective personal care tips. You would be surprised at how un-natural many products marked “natural” really are.
Your trips to the drugstore will be fewer, your body will thank you and you will be helping to cut down on the waste and pollution involved with all those plastic bottles and suspect ingredients.