Resources of the Month Tips to Staying Grounded and Avoid Dirty Electricity
Connect to the Earth, no matter where you live.
- Walk barefoot in nature. Damp grass feels great against the feet and helps to conduct electric energy.
- Hug or lean against a tree for 20-30 minutes, you will absorb the tree’s grounding energy from the earth. What’s more grounded than a tree!
- Putting feet in water is another great way to get grounded – being barefoot in salt water is highly conductive. If you aren’t near the ocean, take a warm bath with 1lb. of sea salt and 1 lb of baking soda.
- Consider trying a grounding mat for computer or grounding sheets.
Be mindful of the electricity in your home
- Be sure to check that your outlets are grounded. I recently learned that I have been plugging my computer into an ungrounded outlet for years! Not good!
- Switch from cordless phone to landline in home.
- Limit cell phone use as much as possible but when necessary, use a special cord or the speaker.
- Avoid wearing the phone on your body and turn it off whenever possible.
- WiFi adds more electro pollution – use modem with landline if possible.
- Plug electronics into smart strips and turn them off at night.
- If possible, avoid having electronics near your bed at night- use an old-fashioned alarm clock.